Keyboard Replacement Letters / Stickers
Installs in minutes. Lasts for years.
Free shipping in
the US for this product. More
the printing on your keyboard
keys has worn off or if the keys are slick from wear, you can fix
the problem with alphanumeric replacement stickers. These stickers are
inexpensive solution to getting your keyboard back in shape for
years of use.
These high quality stickers fit almost
any keyboard or laptop and nearly any brand. Brands include Dell, HP,
Microsoft, Panasonic, Acer, Gateway, IBM, Lenovo, Samsung, Fujitsu,
Sony, Toshiba, Logitech, Cherry, Wyse and more.
Smart Keyboard Solutions' Keyboard
Replacement Letters are manufactured on die cut sheets for a simple
peel-and-stick installation. The set includes all of the stickers
you need to update your entire keyboard so all of the keys match. The set includes additional
stickers to fit a wide range of
keyboard styles (see a list of
what is included in the set).
The sticker sets are available in two color combinations:
product ships FREE in the US.
Note: The stickers are manufactured
to fit most standard size keyboards. Some keyboards may have some
keys that are too small for the stickers. If necessary, you can trim
the stickers with scissors or razor knife to fit smaller keys. You
should do any trimming of the sticker before you remove it
from the adhesive backing.
Picture: White on Black
Black on Beige
See the Sticker Set
a list of what stickers and sizes are included in the set.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
- The stickers are printed on high quality LexanŽ that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
- The matte finish LexanŽ is non-glare at any angle.
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
- The opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
- The opaque stickers cover the entire top of the key.
- Additional stickers are included for different key sizes, including the Ctrl, Alt, and other keys.
- The set includes stickers for all alphanumeric keys, numeric keypad, and function keys.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
Products for the visually impaired:
Large Print Replacement Letters
Large Print Keyboards
in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our
designs and tested to ensure Windows compatibility.