Compatibility. The K'iche' (Latin American) keyboard labels
are compatible with Windows keyboard layouts in the
following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa
Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala,
Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto
Rico, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela. The layout is
also used in K'iche (Guatemala), Mapudungun (Chile), Quechua
(Bolivia), Quechua (Ecuador), and Quechua (Peru). You don't need
a Kiche keyboard to type Kiche in Windows. Install Latin American labels on your
keyboard to create a bilingual Kiche keyboard that works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and
XP. See instructions
including step-by-step directions
on how to install the labels and how to configure your version of
Windows for Kiche.
The Latin American keyboard labels are compatible with the
Latin American keyboard layouts in Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
The labels might be compatible with other versions of
Windows, but they have not been tested to ensure complete
compatibility for clear labels. Most keyboards feature the printed
characters in the upper left corner of the key or the left
side of the key. However, some keyboards, such as Logitech®
standard keyboards, feature printing in the middle of the
key. The Latin American labels are compatible with both
keyboard styles. When the label printing might interfere
with the original print on the key, we include two labels;
you simply choose which label works best for your keyboard.
Shipping for K'iche' Keyboard Labels
ships free in the continental United States (first class US
Postal Service). Shipping charges may apply if you order other
products that do not include free shipping. More
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- The matte finish Lexan® is non-glare at any angle.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- The stickers are printed on high quality Lexan® that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
Clear K'iche Label Features
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards.
- The letters appear on the right side of the clear sticker allowing you to create a bilingual keyboard.
- Select the language letter color, white letters on clear stickers (for black or dark colored keyboards) or green letters on clear stickers (for beige and light colored keyboards).
- The sticker set includes extra stickers to be compatible with the widest range of keyboards including Logitech® standard keyboards.
Opaque K'iche Label Features
- The black, opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
- The opaque sticker set creates a single language keyboard (it is not bilingual).
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
Instructions for Windows in
PDF file format provides information that you can view and print
to assist you in the installation and set up of your language
keyboard. These instructions include additional product
information, step-by-step directions on how to install the
labels and how to configure your version of Windows for K'iche' (Latin
American Spanish). You will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader
you can download
Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our own
designs in-house and tested to ensure Windows compatibility. Whenever possible, we try to promote and sell
US manufactured products. We strive to ensure that the keyboards
we sell are RoHS
compliant manufactured products.