The German keyboard labels are compatible with the Windows German
keyboard layouts used in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein,
Luxembourg, Lower Sorbian, and Upper Sorbian. You don't need
a German keyboard to type German in Windows. Install German labels on your
keyboard to create a bilingual German keyboard that works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and
XP. See instructions
including step-by-step directions
on how to install the labels and how to configure your version of
Windows for German.
The German keyboard labels are compatible with the German keyboard
layouts in Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. The labels might be compatible
with other versions of Windows, but they have not been tested to
ensure complete compatibility.
Hardware compatibility for
Most keyboards feature the printed characters in the upper left
corner of the key or the left side of the key. However, some
keyboards, such as Logitech® standard keyboards, feature printing
in the middle of the key. The German labels are compatible with both
keyboard styles. When the label printing might interfere with the
original print on the key, we include two labels; you simply choose
which label works best for your keyboard.
Shipping for German Keyboard Labels
ships free in the continental United States (first class US Postal
Service). Shipping charges may apply if you order other products
that do not include free shipping. More
- The stickers are printed on high quality Lexan® that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- The matte finish Lexan® is non-glare at any angle.
Clear German Label Features
- Select the language letter color, white letters on clear stickers (for black or dark colored keyboards) or green letters on clear stickers (for beige and light colored keyboards).
- The sticker set includes extra stickers to be compatible with the widest range of keyboards including Logitech® standard keyboards.
- The letters appear on the right side of the clear sticker allowing you to create a bilingual keyboard.
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards.
Opaque German Label Features
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
- The opaque sticker set creates a single language keyboard (it is not bilingual).
- The black, opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
Instructions for Windows in
PDF file format provides information that you can view and print
to assist you in the installation and set up of your language
keyboard. These instructions include additional product
information, step-by-step directions on how to install the
labels and how to configure your version of Windows for German. You will need
Acrobat Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader
you can download
Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our own
designs in-house and tested to ensure Windows compatibility. Whenever possible, we try to promote and sell
US manufactured products. We strive to ensure that the keyboards
we sell are RoHS