The French keyboard labels are compatible with the Windows French
keyboard layouts used in Alsatia, Breton, Corsica, France,
Luxembourg, Monaco, Nigeria, Igbo, Occitan, Wolof, and Yoruba. You don't need
a French keyboard to type French in Windows. Install French labels on your
keyboard to create a bilingual French keyboard that works with Windows 8, 7, Vista, and
XP. See instructions
including step-by-step directions
on how to install the labels and how to configure your version of
Windows for French.
The French keyboard labels are compatible with the French keyboard
layouts in Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. The labels might be compatible
with other versions of Windows, but they have not been tested to
ensure complete compatibility.
Clear Label Hardware
Most computer keyboards feature the printed characters in the upper left
corner of the key or the left side of the key. However, some
keyboards, such as Logitech® standard keyboards, feature printing
in the middle of the key. The clear French labels are compatible with both
keyboard styles. When the label printing might interfere with the
original print on the key, we include two labels; you simply choose
which label works best for your keyboard. Opaque French labels cover
the entire key top, so the original letter on the key is not a
Shipping for French Keyboard Labels
ships free in the continental United States (first class US Postal
Service). Shipping charges may apply if you order other products
that do not include free shipping. More
- The stickers protect the original key. The original key lettering will not rub off.
- The smooth, matte finish is an easy-to-see, non-slick surface that feels comfortable for typing.
- The matte finish Lexan® is non-glare at any angle.
- We use a silkscreen process that prints the letters on the underside of the sticker. Your fingers don't touch the printing, so the letters will not rub off.
- The adhesive will not harm the original printing on the keyboard keys.
- The stickers are self-adhesive and die-cut for simple peel-and-stick installation. If necessary, you can trim the sticker size before removing them from the backing.
- The stickers are printed on high quality Lexan® that makes them very durable. The stickers can stand up to years of use.
- Stickers are available in different colors. Select the color that best suits your keyboard.
- If desired, the stickers can be easily removed without damaging the key.
Clear French Label Features
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards.
- The letters appear on the right side of the clear sticker allowing you to create a bilingual keyboard.
- Select the language letter color, white letters on clear stickers (for black or dark colored keyboards) or green letters on clear stickers (for beige and light colored keyboards).
- The sticker set includes extra stickers to be compatible with the widest range of keyboards including Logitech® standard keyboards.
Opaque French Label Features
- The black, opaque stickers cover the key completely to hide the original print on the key.
- The opaque sticker set creates a single language keyboard (it is not bilingual).
- The stickers are designed to fit standard PC desktop and laptop computer keyboards. If necessary, the stickers can be trimmed with scissors prior to application.
Smart Keyboard Solutions is a 100% woman
owned small business that qualifies it for many government purchasing programs. If you would
like information about government purchasing and discounts, please
complete our online
Government Information Request form.
If you would like more information about
our products, contact us using our convenient online form.
Reseller inquiries are welcome for all of our products. To
receive reseller pricing, please complete our online
Reseller Request for Information form.
Instructions for Windows in PDF file format provides
information that you can view and print to assist you in the
installation and setup of your language keyboard. This
instructions include additional product information,
step-by-step directions on how to install the labels, and how to
configure your version of Windows for French. You will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view the file. If you do not have the reader
you can download
Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
* AZERTY refers to
the key sequence on the top left alpha row of the French
keyboard layout. A standard US English keyboard is known as a QWERTY
in the USA
Smart Keyboard Solutions
language labels / stickers are manufactured in the USA of materials that are
guaranteed non-toxic. Our keyboard stickers are developed from our own
designs in-house and tested to ensure Windows compatibility. Whenever possible, we try to promote and sell
US manufactured products. We strive to ensure that the keyboards
we sell are RoHS